Hi,

Hope you are doing good!

I am  Sidhu from Nitya INC. You can directly reach me  |
Email:sidhuni...@gmail.com
<http://Email:saidulu.nayak...@araucariatechnologies.com/>

Here is our client requirement. Please Let me know if you are
available/interested in this position. Kindly respond to this requirement
with your updated profile and contact details.

Note : If your are interested in this position, please update your resume
to highlight the skills according to the Job description
We have a requirement for a  Mainframe Developer with Teradata i

Role:  *Ma**inframe Developer *

Location: *Charlotte, North Carolina*

Duration: 4-*6 months*

*Interview : Phone + Skype*

*Job Description :*
*Requirements/Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Management Information
   Systems, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and
   experience
   - Strong experience and proficiency the following technologies:
   - Languages: JCL, Cobol, IBM Utilities
   - Mainframe OS/390, Dfsort / Syncsort, scheduling
   - *Teradata BTEQ, Fastexport, Fastload, Multiload (mload)*
   - 7+ years of experience as a mainframe developer.
   - Must be project oriented with an ability to meet deadlines.
   - Superior verbal and written communication skills.
   - Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the
   organization.
   - Ability to express technical concepts in a non-technical manner.