*Hello,*

*This is anand from Sure IT Solutions.*
*We have a very Urgent Requirement for *Training lead* in NY. The client is
looking for a candidate who has good hands on ERP. Please let me know your
comfortability. Please reply me back with rate and Updated resume

*Position: Training lead
Location: NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Excellent communication Skills

 *Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities *

·        Hands-on, in depth knowledge of education methods and best
practices for user education outreach programs on application software

·        Hands-on, in depth knowledge of authoring tools/software

·        Basic understanding of accounting, budgeting, and procurement
functions (i.e., financial management ERP package)

·        Ability to work with minimal direction and provide leadership and
direction to team

·        Strong written and verbal communication skills

*Experience ***

·        5 years managing education or training teams with demonstrated
ability to build and mentor an education organization, and deploy education
programs and tools.

·        3 years developing and conducting education curriculum for and ERP
package (e.g., Oracle Financials, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.) for accounting,
general ledger, fixed assets, purchasing, or contract management.

·        5* *years experience developing and delivering education programs
for enterprise-class application software.

*Education *

·        BA or Masters Degree in MIS, computer science, education or related
field from a recognized college or university.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

*Anand*

* **Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248*

*Phone:602-334-4548: 602-334-4539  FAX: 866-322-0121*

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

*Arizona*