* Hello Friends,*

*This is anand from Sure IT Solutions. We have a very Urgent Requirement for
Ruby on Rails. Please let me know your comfort ability. Please reply me back
with updated resume*

**
*Position: Ruby on Rails *
*Location: Nielsen in Tampa, FL*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Skills:*

*Large scale Web application experience (Ruby on Rails desired).

*Strong SQL skills.

*Digital Audio and Video programming experience a plus.

*Web security and authentication techniques.

*Strong Unix/Linux skill set.

*Experience in large-scale complex systems.

*Large scale development experience (process and source control).

*C++

*CORBA

*Unix/Linux experience

*SQL

*Web application development

*Thin client development

*Anand**
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
Phone:602-490-0074*

*mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*, **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*http:/www.sureitinc.com*