*Hope you are doing good below is the requirement * *,* * please go through
it and send me only the suitable resumes* *.* * *

*I need local consultant in Minneapolis for 6 months +*

*.Net Architect/Sharepoint Developer*

*Skills:  *

*10 Years in Business*

*Rate : open (but keep it low)*

*5 years + experience as a .Net Architect with strong knowledge in
Sharepoint MOSS development along with Visual Studio background.*

*  *

** Must have proven advanced experience using and migrating to leading
technologies especially Microsoft Technologies.

* Advanced demonstrated experience with object oriented design and
development techniques using Microsoft technologies and Service Oriented
Architecture.

* Demonstrated use of .NET application development technologies as well as a
solid understanding and practical use of specific Microsoft development
technologies such as VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, C#.NET, ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>,
XML, SQL, and SOA

* Must have excellent design and architecture skills and proven track record
delivering well designed complex enterprise class systems.

Requires experience with SharePoint MOSS 2007 with experience in extranet
authentication best practices to assess our current customer authentication
process, make recommendations for changes, then design, develop and
implement approved changes*

--
Thanks and Regards,

Ricky Jones| AIM Computer Consulting