*Hello Friends,*
* *
*This is anand from Sure IT Solutions. We have a very Urgent Requirement
for  **SAP NetWeaver Transportation* *Management(TM). **Please let me know
if you have any. Please reply me back with updated resume*

*Position:**SAP NetWeaver Transportation* *Management(TM)*
*Location:* *San Antonio, CA*
*Duration:6-9 Months*
*Skills:*
*Support the SAP Transportation Management (TM) environment (sandbox,
development, quality assurance, training, pre-production and production).
Document the SAP TM administration procedures.  Assist in technical
architecture documentation.  Install, configure, tune and patch SAP
systems. Document the SAP administration procedures. Monitor SAP logs,
performance and usage daily. Monitor spool, job scheduling and file/spool
cleanup. Manage SAP printers. Set up the change management/code migration
strategy. Transport changes between DEV, QAS, TRN systems. 3 years of
experience as an SAP NetWeaver Administrator (Basis).
*
*Minimum 2 years experience with SAP NetWeaver Transportation Management,
including the TM client, ITS services and SAP SCM Optimizer. Experience
with SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) is desirable. Minimum of 3 years
experience configuring, deploying, and securing distributed, clustered
systems deployed on SAP WAS. Strong concepts of Database Administration,
predominantly in performance tuning, backup and recovery. 3 years of
experience with SAP Transport Management System (TMS). 3 years of
experience with SAP upgrade and patch management. Know-how and exposure to
System Refresh/Copy, Backups restore/recovery including Disaster Recovery,
Server sizing, Consolidation and High Availability.*
**

*Thanks & Regards,*

**

*Anand*

**

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*Phone:(602)-490-0074; FAX: (866)-322-0121*

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*, Y ! : anand.sureit*

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

*Arizona*