Hi

Please send me the matching Resume to me [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have an internal client with a need for an Aqualogic Sr. Developer.
Interview times for today and tomorrow and can start on Monday.  Here is the
description.

 location may be Ashburn VA or Clinton, Mississippi.

Sr. BPM Developer/Designer

 For Java based application.  Will work with the Application Architect to
design

the application components, write technical specifications, and develop
complex modules.  Minimum 2 years experience with BEA (Oracle) BPM tool
with understanding of typical escalation, delegation or routing.  Useful -
knowledge of ILOG JRules engine.  Windows platform.  Probably interact with
off-shore team.  Needs to have good client communication skills.  Work
location may be Ashburn VA or Clinton, Mississippi.

Thanks and Regards

    Rakesh

NexGen Solutions, Inc <http://www.nextgen-is.com/index.html>.  20853,
Farmington Rd Suite 105, Farmington Hills  MI.  48336

| 248.522.6140(o) | 248.522.6164 (toll free) | 248.888.9066(f) |