Hello Folks,

Greetings from Noble soft,

We have an urgent requirement with our direct client for *Oracle’s
JDeveloper (Java)* I request you to go through the requirement and reply me
with your updated resume along with the details ASAP.

*Full Legal Name:** *

*Contact Number:**  *

*Email: *

*Visa Status:  *

*Availability: *

*Relocation: *

*Rate: Open*

Send your reply to *n...@noblesoft-solutions.com*<n...@noblesoft-solutions.com>

*Title: Oracle’s JDeveloper (Java)***

*Location: Austin,TX*

Immediate opening for experienced Java developer with at least 5 years
experience developing complex application systems using

*Oracle’s JDeveloper*.  Will consider experience with other *IDE’s, or
Java*development in an Oracle development environment.

Candidate must have a history of stable job employment with recent projects
of at least one year or more duration.  Seeking full time employees.  The
anticipated duration of the project is through *August 31, 2009,* with
possible extensions.

*Regards*

*Nick*

*NobleSoft Solutions Inc.,*