Hi,

Role: Essbase Engineer

Date resource is required: 09/28/2009

Anticipated end date: 10/23/2009

Location:  Chandler, AZ

Rate: open

Line of Business: TIG - Information Services

Job Classification:  Application Systems Engineer

Position Description:

Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 10 or more years experience.

We need an experienced consultant to help troubleshoot a problem with
Essbase and Shared Services when authenticating to multiple LDAP
directories.

"Experience configuring SSO in Essbase using version 9 environment using
shared services.

Experience with Essbase performance tuning, which can include data loads,
calcs, reports and outlines.

Full, scripted automation of database backups, rebuilds, performance
monitoring.

Experience with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Tomcat.

Experience configuring and using Clarity Systems CPM 6.0 Knowledge of how
Clarity Systems CPM 6.0 interfaces with Essbase version 9.

A good understanding of Java. "

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Database Development : OLAP, Design Skills & Tools : Data Modeling, Analysis
Skills : Business Analysis

Thanks and Regards,

Amrutha

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Fax: 734-418-2603

 <mailto:amru...@aim-cc.com> amru...@aim-cc.com

Yahoo:  <mailto:amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com> amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"