Hi,

Good morning,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an immediate opening with my client who is looking for *VB ASP SQL
Server Lead *at *California*

*Job Description as follows:*
*
*
*Position:    VB ASP SQL Server Lead*
*Location:   California*
*Duration:   6 Months*

*Required Skills :*

   - Minimum 4 years experience in *.NET framework & expertise in Web as
   well as Windows based application.*
   - *.NET 3.5 Framework*
   - *WPF / Silver light*
   - Good knowledge on *SQL server 2005*
   - Knowledge on *product development will be of added advantage*
   - Clear about *OOPs concepts*
   - Should have some *design* knowledge
   - Should be able to understand the design and deliver the application
   accordingly
   - Must have understanding of *Agile methodology*

*Please share 100% matching profiles to s...@javaji.com*

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sai