Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a *Cognos
Developer* at *Oregon.*

*The Job Description is as follows:*

*Job Title:                           Cognos Developer*
*Duration:                            6 Months*
*Location:                           Oregon*
*Start Date:                         Immediate*

*Skills Required:*

   - *Cognos, Oracle Experience : 5-7 years *
   - Looking for Sr. Cognos Developer with 5-7 years of hands on experience
   in *Cognos 8 report development* with good knowledge in *Oracle Database
   and SQL.*
   - *Good communication skills and client interaction is must.*

*Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com*

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sai