MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS!  DO NOT SEND IF THEY DO NOT HAVE
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS!

THIS IS A HIRE IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE - I have several BSA's and
Project Managers in this group

I need an additional BSA (filled the Houston BSA - candidate starts next
Wed), however the manager wants this BSA to sit in New Orleans.  If the
candidate can not be local, must live in surrounding states (for example -
do not send me a candidate in California).  Interviewing process is by phone
(2 phone interviews).  Communication skills are VERY important!

Role: BSA
Loc:  New Orleans, LA
Duration: 1+ years
Inclusive Rate: $30 hr. C2C

Need capital one experience

*       Needs to have at least 4+ years of BSA experience and must have a
"technical background"; true understanding of coding and SDLC, having worked
with Web Development teams (internal apps).
*       Must have AGILE methodology experience
*       Candidate must have QA background; preferably some experience with
actual testing
*       Banking experience is a true plus!
*       Must have VERY good communication skills (both verbal & written)

Thanks and Regards,

Amrutha

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Fax: 734-418-2603

 <mailto:amru...@aim-cc.com> amru...@aim-cc.com

Yahoo:  <mailto:amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com> amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"