Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Kumar* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *Windows C# Mobile
Developer, at Naperville, IL*.…

*Position: C# Mobile Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Naperville, IL.*

Job Description/Skills Required:

1. 5-7 years of experience in development projects using *Xcellenet
Remoteware(Must) *
2. Experience in *Visual Basic, FTP and Secure FTP(Must)*
3. Basic troubleshooting skills
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. Strong in client communication skills
6. Good in *analytical* skills, quick study and great listener
7. Ability to quickly understand end to end application knowledge

*Please submit resume to **ku...@javaji.com* <ku...@javaji.com>

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,