Hi,

hope you are doing great!!
 Kindly send me resume at sat...@ibs-consulting.net if you have someone

Title: Java Developer
Location: NJ
Duration: 12 Months
*
Job Description:*
Our client's Asset Management FISH Technology team provides essential
product related data to various trading desks as well as internal systems.
The ideal candidate would be able to balance quick turnaround on
front-office requests while having a long-term view of how to improve the
resiliency and supportability of our production environment.

- As part of the team, the person in this role will, primarily focus on the
following tasks:

- Provide development and support for multiple business and technical areas
as FISH data is used across areas.

- Communicate effectively with detailed business experts including Traders
and Operations and articulate business terms into technical implementation.

- Lead projects from inception to completion

- Guide other team members on technology best practices

- Strong development experience with Java, Sybase and web technologies
(Apache Tomcat, struts, XML etc.)

- Database preferably Sybase but other relational DBMS SQL/Oracle/UDB
experience acceptable

- Ability to articulate ideas and win support of peers and business users
via use of verbal and written communication.

- Ability to take initiative and work independently with loose supervision
of project manager.

- IT Experience preferred in Financial/Brokerage.

- Financial systems experience highly desirable as well as general financial
knowledge of products and processes.

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Satish Saini*

*International Business Solutions*