*!!! Very Hot and Immediate Requirement !!!*

Hi Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title : Java Developer
Location : Berkeley CA
Duration : 1+ Year Contract

*Note :Candidate Location Preference:  – LOCAL ONLY!!*

*Note :Must have skill sets: Java GWT JBOSS MAVEN Subversion ECLIPSE*

*Target Start Date: ASAP*

Job Description:
*Replace our current Student Financial Aid web application utilizing a
mainframe DB2 database with a Java, GWT, and jBoss application accessing
data from a vendor supplied webservice. *

*ProSAM Expert in GWT Java Persistence Layer (Hybernate) At least five years
Java EE experience with working experience with the Google Web Toolkit
(GWT). Also requires experience with jBoss, Maven, Subversion, and Eclipse.
Good written and verbal communication skills Lead technician willing to
train in-house staff*

Thanks & Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Technical Recruiter