Hi,

Below is a very hot requirement with one of our Clients If you feel any of
your consultants are a good match for this position, do respond me with an
updated resume along with the best contact details, current location,
availability status, and visa status ASAP

3 months Contract to hire Position

In-person interview after initial telephonic screening

Local consultants only.should be in and around the following counties:
Morris County (NJ), Bergen County (NJ), Rockland County (NY), and Orange
County (NY)

Location: Ramsey, NJ

Rate: Competitive

Description

PHP Web Applications Developers:

.         Demonstrable expertise in developing PHP5-based database-driven
applications.

.         Ability to hand-code HTML, JavaScript, and CSS.

.         Willingness to work with heterogeneous systems, including IBM
System i (iSeries / i5 / AS/400) server and DB2 .

.         Willingness to work at our offices in Ramsey, NJ (relocation not
budgeted).

The following attributes are plusses:

.         Proficiency with MVC frameworks, especially Zend Framework.

.         Proficiency with Dojo (JavaScript library) and AJAX.

.         OO Skills (Object-oriented development).

.         Degree in Computer Science or Information technology.

.         Good interpersonal skills to collaborate with team members,
clients and users.

.         Ability to configure AMP (Apache, MySql, and PHP).

.         Exposure to the IBM System (iSeries / AS/400) server and DB2.

.         Experience with PHP-based content management systems (Joomla,
Drupal, etc.).

.         The ability to work on several projects simultaneously.

Reply to  <mailto:sham...@ctepl.com> sham...@ctepl.com

Warm Regards,

Shahul

Cambridge Technology Enterprises, Inc.