Hi

We have these positions open with our client. Pl send me the suitable
profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

1) Positions: Siebel ETL with Informatica

Location: San Francisco, CA

Emp type: C2C

Start date: Within 2 weeks.

Job Description:

- 5 Years of Hands on Informatica experience.

- 3 Years of DAC (Siebel ETL) experience.

- 3 Years of Reporting experience using OBIEE.

- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, Unix and Shell scripting.

*ETL – Informatica and DAC (Oracle Business Intelligence Data Warehouse
Administration Console)*

        --> Primary skillset. [Weightage *70%*]

*Reporting – OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprice Edition)*

        --> Secondary skillset. [Weightage *30%*]

Requirement summary:

*Develop and maintain ETL processes and OBIEE reports to support the Siebel
data warehouse using Siebel ETL tools (Informatica and DAC).  Participation
in metadata management and implementing Data Quality processes. Monitor
workflows and performance tuning in a data warehouse environment.  You will
be involved in data modeling for an expanding data warehouse.*

Title: Technical Lead ETL**

# of position: 2**

Loc: San Jose, CA

Start date: ASAP

Type: 6 months Contract

Skills: **

*All these below skills are mandatory to have in the resume/candidate:

*• ETL, Metadata Management
• Excellent SQL Skills.
• Dimensional Modeling
• Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning
• Informatica/Ab Initio 5 yrs exp
• C++/Perl Prgg exp.
• Teradata utilities experience with BTEQ.
• Design and Implementation of ETL solutions
*
Secondary Skills:

*Strong Problem Solving skills
Excellent Communication skills
*
Important things to noted for best sourcing:

*• As you can see yourself this is not only Informatica requirement. If the
Informatica candidates are not exposed to SQL then they don't make it
through the interview.

• We will be reviewing only if any of the candidate has worked on core ETL
and has done ETL design without much tool usage.

• We are not expecting much out of Informatica resumes as the candidates are
experienced in getting things done via mappings and transformations and are
not comfortable writing the actual SQL scripts.

3) MSBI Lead

Data warehouse methodologies
Kimball vs Inmon
New feature in SQL 2008
C#
SSIS , SSAS, SSRS
Performance Tuning
TSQL
Designing
DW knowledge

Prior Microsoft exp would be very beneficial

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 6 + months

Thanks

Pavan