Hello,

I am Sharon with ITCell Inc, wanted to let you know about the job
opportunity which I am trying to fill out a multiple position in *Nashville,
TN* . IF you are interested please do forward you or your consultants
updated resume along with expected rate, contact details and availability.

*Note: Please send me perfect match resumes.*

Job Title : .Net Architect with Java Experience

Location: Nashville, TN

Duration: 6 month

Required skills: Java, NHibernate, Coherence, Java, T-SQL/PL-SQL, Oracle,
WCF, IIS and familiarity

*Job Description: *

I need an application architect in Nashville, TN. 6 month contract with our
direct client.. The details are below:

·         Solid hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of
state-of-the-art programming languages and object-oriented approaches in
designing, coding, testing, debugging, and maintaining code.

·         Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes
of current application development methodologies.

·         Possesses strong technical and analytical skills required to
diagnose, isolate, and resolve problems.

·         Strong project management skills and proven ability to communicate
and collaborate with different audiences representing varied technical
disciplines.

·         Solid knowledge of *WCF.*

·         Knowledge and experience with *IIS and familiarity* with service
oriented architectures.

·         Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.

·         Solid understanding of data access methodologies.

·         Familiarity with *NHibernate* and domain-driven design concepts a
definite plus.  Also, *Coherence, Java, T-SQL/PL-SQL, and Oracle* experience
will be looked upon most favorably.

·         Solid working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and
applications for servers and desktops, and laptops.

·         Solid understanding and experience in a corporate client/server
environment which includes multiple operating systems, databases, and
applications.

·         Self-motivated and customer-focused individual with the ability to
work independently and with minimal supervision as an integral member of a
team in a productive, cooperative, supportive, and responsible manner.

·         Ability to manage multiple tasks, identify issues, and establish
priorities.

·         Excellent inter-personal, communication, and troubleshooting
skills required.

·         Must be able to work independently and with limited supervision in
a fast-paced, explosive-growth environment.

·         Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and
how they might be leveraged positively for the business.

Thanks and Regards,

*Sharon Williams**,***

 *ITCell Inc*

*1300 | W Walnut Hill Ln,          *

*Suite 257 | Irving, TX 75038                    *

*'**: 972 550 9346 * 212*

*7**: 866 405 9572***

****: **sha...@itcell.net* <ma...@itcell.net>; *sharo...@itcell.net** ***