Hello,
My name is Rick Hoffman (Technical Recruiter) from CAT Technology, Inc. I
came across your resume online and I have an open opportunity that you may
be a good fit for. Please take a look at the requirements below. This will
be an Excellent opportunity to work with. If you feel you are qualified and
interested please reply with a word version of your resume. If you are not
qualified or interested please feel free to forward this to someone who may
be a good match.  I look forward to your feedback.

Please check below requirements and send me your profile for which position
you are suitable for..

 I have a new requirement with TDAmeritrade in Jersey City.  This is a 7+
month contract.  The client is looking for a UX Designer/Interaction
Designer.  The job requirements are below.  The BOLD items are a must. Only
send me *your BEST 2 consultants*.  Thanks so much!

Position : *UX Designer/Interaction Designer
*Location : Jersey City, NJ
Length : 7+ Month Contact

The hourly rate is $45hr C2C

*UX Designer/Interaction Designer*

 *Job Duties & Responsibilities: *

Client is seeking a detail-oriented Interaction Designer / Prototype to join
the User Experience Group in Jersey City. They are looking to design the
best client experience in the financial industry. This individual will be
responsible proving out functional concepts and ideas through the creation
of prototypes.

**

*Required Skills: *
·         Ability to work within an established, goal-oriented design
process
·         *Expert-level knowledge of interaction design, user interface
design, *and* information architecture.*
·         The ability to promote design principles and methods without
compromising project throughput 'Proven presentation,   communication and
organization skills; ability to work well with multi-disciplinary teams.
·         Senior level experience in developing and executing creative ideas
through the creation of clickable prototypes *(advanced knowledge of CSS,
JavaScript *and *HTML required )*
·         Expert knowledge of interface design standards and best practices
·         Knowledge of the financial industry is a plus.
·         Online portfolio of recent work (mockups, specifications,
guidelines).

*# of Years Required: *

·         *3+ years designing Web-based transactional products (i.e.,
e-commerce, banking, etc.) and large-scale consumer websites *

*Required Education:* College degree
 *Schedule (days/hours):* Monday-Friday 8am-5pm

If you are a qualified candidate, please send me your most updated resume
which includes all the skills as per the requirement..

Communication has to be great!

Please feel free to contact me for additional information...

**Helping Hands will never fail in return!!

Very Truly,

Rick Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 289
E-mail ID: r...@catstaffing-us.com