Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

*Job Title:* Sr J2EE developer with Weblogic Migration experience needed -
Dallas TX

*Responsibilities/Requirements/Qualifications:*

*Interviews are Phone plus F2F*

Location: Dallas TX

Duration: 3 months

Rate: $50/hr

We are looking for a very senior J2EE developer that has Weblogic Migration
experience.

The migration experience is key as highlighted below.

*Migration experience from Weblogic portal  8.1 to Weblogic portal 10.x (at
least one project the whole SDLC)*

6+ yrs of java, J2EE ( Servlets, JSP,  Web Services, JMS), portal,
development  experience

2+ yrs of Weblogic Portal  8.1 and 10.x development  experience

Apache Beehive  experience (NetUI consisting Page Flows and JSP tags)

IIS & ADAM  experience

Ajax, Javascript experience

Weblogic 10.x admin experience

ANT scripting