Hi Folks,

Please let me know if you have any SAP ESM (External Service Management)
consultant, please forward me their updated resume and contact details ASAP

Title            : Senior SAP ESM Consultant
Location     : Saginaw, MI
Duration     : 9+ Months Contract
Rate           : $70/hr all Inc.

Should have an understanding of the business processes related to the
services entry/service procurement and its integration with other work
streams.
Should have hands on experience in configuration and should have been
involved in 3 to 4 full cycles of SAP implementation.
Demonstrate in depth understanding of key business processes in the area of
Services Should be able to understand systems requirements, lead design
workshops, identify gaps , prototype and recommend solutions, coordinate
on/off shore delivery of configuration - Establish detailed plans for
configuration activities Should have in depth SAP knowledge in service
procurement area which includes service masters, service catalogs, model
service specifications, procurement of services(service contracts, service
purchase orders and framework orders), account assignment for services,
services entry sheets, service acceptance and invoice verification.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
davis.john...@catamerica.com
201-257-5081 x 293