Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great!

Please give me a call ASAP if this job is of interest – 201-257-5081 ext 358

*Python Developer Mount Laurel, NJ 9 Months Contract Interviews: 1 Phone
interview and 1 ONSITE interview in Mount Laurel, NJ*

*Job Description:*
As the Python Developer you would be responsible for designing and
developing software services that support the change management process for
one of the nation's largest communications network. As a software developer
you would be working with Python and MySQL to develop our client’s current
suite of APIs and micro-services. If you are willing to work on multiple
projects, solve problems, and challenge the status quo, keep reading and
apply below!

*Minimum Qualifications:*
At least 4 years? experience using Python at an enterprise level
Has worked with MySQL
Takes pride in their coding expertise, creates solutions, and delivers
excellence
Is comfortable working in an Agile environment and collaborating with peers
Has a Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent

*Job Details:*
Designing and developing software services that support the change
management process of the commercial network
Assists with the software update process for existing applications and
roll-outs of software releases.
Contributing to the evolution of software components within our technology
stack
Developing, advancing, and maintaining our current suite of APIs and
micro-services
Integrating new tools into our processes and suggest ways of improving
systems

*Skill set:*
1.) Python (3-5 years .. prefer on higher end) .. No Java heavy users
2.) Enterprise level experience/ quality over quantity
3.) MySQL
4.) NodeJS and GO framework is plus

*Selling Points:*
- Work remote one day a week
- Fast paced and challenging technical environment
- Work with the latest software development tools
- Contribute to the success of our customers and the company
- The team works hard, values passion and enthusiasm, and supports
professional growth
- Interactive environment, innovative workspace  (walls are covered in
whiteboards, adhoc meetings)

My Best,
Kavi Johnson|

*Sr. Technical Recruiter CAT Technology, Inc *k...@catstaffing-us.com