2 reqs....1) Business system Analyst .Must have LPS experience..... 2)
Oracle DBA

POSITION 1}

Role : Business system Analyst ... Must have LPS experience
Loc:  Dallas, Texas
Duration:  3+ months
Inclusive Rate:  $35.00 hr. C2C

6-8 years experience with 3-4 years working with any or all of the following
applications:
-(Dialers (any), CRQM, eWFM, CTI/ANI with LPS knowledge)
-Most critical need is CTI/ANI with the LPS knowledge
-Must have very good people skills with the ability to draw out from t he
customer the details needed for each of the packages that will be delivered
-Must have the ability to adapt/come up to speed quickly due to delivery
schedule
-Very detail focused with the ability to get sign offs of the requirements
in relatively short period of time
-will help create testing scripts for each of the products delivered

POSITION 2}

Role : Oracle DBA

Location : Jacksonville, FL

Duration : 12 months

Rate      :  $Market

Specific Knowledge and Skills:

*Oracle and SQL Server administration skills

*Knowledge of midtier operating systems SUN Solaris, AIX Unix, RedHat Linux,
Microsoft Windows

*Knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server, SQL, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, OEM, OiD, basic
Oracle & SQL Server utilities

*Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server tuning including Oracle and SQL Server
trace, producing and interpreting explain plans and third party tools

*Ability to support Oracle and SQL Server databases on virtual environments

*Ability to debug issues on Oracle and SQL Server software

*Ability to coordinate, schedule and install Oracle and SQL Server databases

*Ability to build and apply Oracle and SQL Server patches

*Ability to support multiple Oracle and SQL Server environments

*Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

If God is for us, who can ever be against us? (Rom. 8:31)

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.