*Hi Partner,*

*Hope you are doing great!*

*Please respond with Resume & Contact details of the consultant to:
pra...@cigniti.com <pra...@cigniti.com> ASAP*

*Position: Sr. Web/ UI Developer with Strong  Angular 2 Experience*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration : 12 Months *

*If you can find folks from Dallas who have worked at Fidelity or
Ameritrade, that’s a huge plus!*

2.            Developer for Webcockpit team.  Angular2, experience with
streaming aps, experience with trading applications very helpful.  Their
full description:The Active Trader Client Applications team is responsible
for the Active Trader StreetSmart family of products. As part of our
continuous investment in the StreetSmart platform working on our next
generation active trader web trading platform to complement our StreetSmart
Edge desktop trading platform. Our goal is to leverage the latest web
technologies around JavaScript/Typescript, Angular and HTML5 to provide
easy to use yet powerful workflows on the web that empower our most active
trading clients to engage in the markets with confidence and provide the
flexibility to adjust to their unique needs. Web technologies will also be
used for visualization of complex streaming market data and account
information. To drive this next generation of innovation and expand our
cutting edge desktop software we seek a dynamic and energetic senior web
software developer to join our world class team. We are looking for
candidates with a strong software engineering foundation and a desire to
apply their deep web development experience using the most advanced
software development and trading technologies in the market. This position
will involve development of a complex user interface on the web for high
performance time-sensitive web trading and processing of large volumes of
real-time data, using JavaScript, HTML5, Angular and the relevant web
technology stacks  11+ years of software development experience • 2+ years
of Agile/Scrum development methodologies experience. • 5+ web stack
development experience • 5+ years JavaScript/Typescript/Angular and HTML5
experience • Strong web application development experience (using
JavaScript/HTML5/web stack) • Strong multi-threaded programming experience
• Experience with the following web technology frameworks is a plus: o
JQuery o SignalR, MQTT or similar, Bootstrap, Backbonem, Underscore, Wreqr,
Require.js, HandleBars, Mixins, LESS + Twitter Bootstrap • Strong UI
development experience • Good understanding of object-oriented design
concepts • Strong analytical & debugging skills • Familiarity of continuous
delivery/continuous integration techniques. • Professional experience
developing distributed, scalable enterprise-class UI applications a plus •
Demonstrated oral and written communication skills. • Ability to work in a
fast-paced team environment. • Self-starter that can manage multiple
priorities concurrently with minimal direction. • Ability to anticipate
future risks and take mitigating steps proactively. • Experience with
building distributed applications is a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad Mamidela | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc.

O: 972-756-0622 Ext 201 | F: 972.767.0948 | Email: pra...@cigniti.com

IM: prasad.cigniti

GTalk: prasadmamidela

433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving TX 75039 USA

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prasadmamidela