Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: Java Developers*

*Location: Kansas City *

*Duration: year*

*GC Citizen only*

Please have him provide me with his # of years of experience for the
following:

   - Java
   - Java 8
   - RESTful service design and implementation
   - Oracle
   - JUnit
   - Git
   - FHIR, HL7, and HIPAA knowledge helpful
   - Jenkins
   - JIRA

job description is below.  1-time, one hour phone interview

Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in these Java
Developer openings in Kansas City, MO. Only candidates authorized to work
in the United States will be considered for these openings. We have been
asked to staff this project and the interview process will be 1 phone
interview after speaking w/ us. Rates for this position will vary based on
years of experience.

All projects will last a year w/ extensions afterwards. MUST HAVE EXCELLENT
COMMUNICATION SKILLS.

Java REST Service Developer

*Job Description: *

Working on small teams of talented and highly-motivated engineers in a
dynamic environment. Position is to build RESTful services that front
backend Oracle databases and cloud services. REST services will provide
healthcare information to internal and external applications and other web
services.

*Requirements: *

   - Java
   - Java 8
   - RESTful service design and implementation
   - Oracle
   - JUnit
   - Git
   - FHIR, HL7, and HIPAA knowledge helpful
   - Jenkins
   - JIRA

Regards

*Mayank*