Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for Java Developer Santa
Clara, CA.…

Position: Java Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Santa Clara, CA.

Job Functions.

1.    Participate in SDLC Process includes design, coding, reviews, testing
and documentation.
2.    Understand Client Storage specific technologies.
3.    Enhance existing code to support new features.
4.    Provide ongoing support and maintenance of developed code.

Primary Qualifications

*Strong STORAGE AND NETWORKING EXPERIENCE IS MUST !!!!! or profiles will not
be accepted…*

•    BS in Computer science or equivalent degree.
•    5+ years of Core Java development experience in high concurrency,
multi-threaded environments.
•    Strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals (i.e. data structures,
algorithms) and OO concepts
•    Experience with RDBMS like MySQL and Postgres.
•    Programming with JDBC, Hibernate, XML, XSL and scripting with SQL (DDL,
DML)
•    Knowledge of using and configuring web applications on Tomcat.
•    Knowledge of tolls like Ant and Maven.
•    Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
•    Experience with JMS, Web Services desirable
•    Knowledge of SAN and storage specific concepts like FC/iSCSI a plus
•    Knowledge of C/C++/C# programming languages a plus

*Please submit resume to ku...@javaji.com*

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,