Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: NetBackup BRS Engineer *

*Location: Foster City, CA*

*Duration: 3 month contract*

Our client, located in Foster City, CA, is currently in need of a
NetBackup BRS Engineer for a 3 month contract. The BRS Engineer will be
responsible for reviewing and making changes to the customer's current
NetBackup environment's configuration and documentation and helping to
further integrate Data Domain/DD Boost with NetBackup.

*Required Skills:*

   - NetBackup planning and configuration
   - Experience with the day to day administration of Data Domain and DD
   Boost
   - Review of the current Data Domain/DD Boost configuration specific to
   the customers enterprise applications (Oracle/MS SQL).
   - Integration of Data Domain and DD Boost with NetBackup as the primary
   NetBackup target
   - Experience with NetBackup administration
   - Ability to provide best practices and provide knowledge transfer
   - Review and modification of the customer’s current documentation

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>