*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Dell Boomi Consultant Cloud Integration Developer*

*San Jose CA*

*6+ Months*

*About the Position*

Client is looking to fill a lead position in its data integration program.
We need a data integration engineer to synchronize data between operational
cloud systems such as Salesforce and Workday, as well as provide
transformed data extracts for analytical reporting.

This position requires a combination of technical and business analysis.
>From requirements gathering to development through operations, the position
is broad yet requires an individual with  hands on. experience in data
centric technologies outlined below.

*Responsibilities :*

● Integrate, map and translate data among SaaS and onpremise systems for
both operational and analytical purposes

● Use and manage Client's Dell Boomi and other various ETL technologies.

● Design, build and test integration processes based on business
requirements.

● Serve as a technical advisor and liaison between the business partners,
vendors and the information technology department.

● Transition personal knowledge of the various technologies to other Data
Team members so that day to day support can be expanded and improved.

● Endorse, participate, enthusiastically promote, and assist in the
leadership of an effort to assure cross functional competency to all team
associates.

*Education and Experience:*

● Experience with implementing, administering and using Dell Boomi required

● 3+ years of experience verifying and ensuring data quality for
migrations/ETL

● Familiarity with various data formats such as XML (including XPath and
XSLT), JSON, and flat files.

● Deep understanding of web services, specifically around consuming data
from RESTful and SOAP based HTTPS endpoints.

● Business process analysis and data discovery experience, to be able to
unlock data insights and translate that into business decisions.

● Coding skills in any of the following languages: JavaScript, Java SE,
Python, or Groovy.

● SQL reporting or ETL on more than one of: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, Amazon
Redshift, Amazon RDS.

● Data modeling skills for both normalized form

transactional databases as well as denormalized / dimensional data
warehouses.*Cloud Integration Developer*