Hi Folks,

*Sureshot Placement for  Oracle Forms Programmer Analyst -* *$35/hr all Inc*

*Requirment for a Junio-Mid level consultant, please let me know if you have
any avaliable consultants for the below position, please forward me your
consultant updated resume, contact info, current location and rate
confarmation.*

Title            : Oracle Forms Programmer Analyst
Location     : Columbus, OH
Duration     : 3-4 Months Contract
Rate            : $35/hr all Inc

The State of Ohio (Dept of Jobs and Family Services) has an 3 – 4 month open
Oracle Forms Programmer Analyst project opening. The start date isn’t till
3/29/2010 so we’re looking for consultants who will be available at that
time.  Please submit your top two candidates only.

Here’s the specs:

Role: Design, develop and test algorithms and screens using Oracle forms
code, Oracle Application Server workspace, and Oracle database. This would
include building on the current application interfaces for the REDD/SCOTI
system as well as conforming to the industry standard interfaces

1. A minimum of 3 years experience Oracle Developers Suite programming in an
Oracle 10g or higher database environment;
2. A minimum of 3 years experience in the last five years designing Oracle
forms applications;
3. A minimum of 5 years experience developing applications using Oracle
databases;
4. A minimum of 4 years experience in developing applications using Oracle
Discoverer;
5. A minimum of 4 years experience writing PLSQL and Shell Scripts; and
6. A minimum of 2 years experience using Toad or SQL Loader.
Desired:  Previous experience in REDD, OMJ or SCOTI development roles

Thanks
Davis Johnson
201-257-5081 x 293
da...@catstaffing-us.com