Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.

Mobile Developer

6 Months Contract

*Phone then In-Person*

Richmond, VA

You’ll be a critical member of a small engineering team working on our
mobile web apps. This isn’t an average position where you might be
restricted to one small piece of the company’s technology, but one where
you’ll have influence over our whole mobile program, from design to
production.  As a Mobile Web Developer, you will be required to keep up
with advancing technology and suggest how it should be used on a wide array
of mobile solutions.

*Responsibilities:*

•             Work with the product and design team to understand end-user
requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and
effective technical solution

•             Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are
delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users

•             Help improve code quality through writing unit tests,
automation and performing code reviews

•             Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to
contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and
product

•             Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results
within a schedule

*Requirements:*

•             3 plus years of recent hands-on coding and software design
experience

•             Evidence of being self-motivated and driven – you find
satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems

•             Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how
to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired
architectural objectives

•             Working knowledge of Git

•             Rest-API experience (NodeJS, Hapi, Joi, Express)

•             Experience working with Java, PHP

•             Experience with Objective-C and a willingness to learn new
technologies if needed (ideally you have shipped 1-2 substantial apps and
know how to integrate with backend RESTful APIs)

•             A working knowledge of frameworks that includes: Mongo,
NodeJS, Angular and React

•             Prior exposure to PL/SQL is required

•             Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like
Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.

•             Working knowledge of SDKs that includes test applications and
related documentation

•             BS/BA in a related field.

*Waiting for your response…*

Best Regards,

*Ravi Nigam*

978-558-4666 Ext. 101

r...@teknavigators.com

*TekNavigators LLC*

100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915

DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments.  You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.