Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our client, please review below job description and let me know
your interest.

Please reply ha...@dynamic-enterprise.net

*Title: Technical Analyst *

*Location: Lake County, IL*

*Duration: 6+Months*

***Locals Preferred***

*Roles and responsibilities*

·         Defines application problem from the requirements; evaluating
procedures and processes.

·         Develops and/or evaluates technical solution prepared by the
vendor partners and also proposes alternative workflow solutions, if
required.

·         Provides technical specification guidance

·         Periodically reviews the design specifications throughout the
design and development phases to ensure that the technical design conforms
to the project requirements

·         Provides reference by writing documentation along with AbbVie
standards

·         Helps establish and reaffirm core architectural best practices
for the projects developed by the team

·         Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system
functionalities.

·         Assist in conducting regular IT audits to discover areas of gaps
in vendor systems and provide solutions to close the gaps

·         Communicates the process improvement and agility benefits of the
SOA (service-oriented architecture) initiative

·         Identify and escalate technical issues per requirement
specifications

·         Troubleshoot, diagnose issues, implement corrective action
procedures and/or escalates to appropriate resource

*Skills required*

·         Strong proficiency with implementation of SOA architecture

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Project management skills

·         MS Visio knowledge desirable but not mandatory

·         Problem solving, investigative and trouble shooting skills

·         Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet
deadlines

·         Perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision
within specific assignments

*Experience*

·         5 – 7 years of related experience working in an IT analyst role.

·         Biopharma experience highly preferred

*Thanks & Regards *
*Harry John*
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc