Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self, Sudhakar from *logic soft**.* We have a requirement for QA Lead
consultant *for *Columbia, MD

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at *614-884-5544
Ext. 229*, Drop the suitable profiles on *sudha...@logicsoftusa.com
<sudha...@logicsoftusa.com>*

Title: QA Lead consultant

Location: Columbia, MD

Duration: 6 Months +

Overall Work experience on minimum 12 years.

-          Experience in leading projects and test teams, and managing the
QA deliverables against project timeline

-          Demonstrate follow-through on tracking/resolving application and
environmental issues discovered during testing

-          Ability to document all phases of QA process

-          Good understanding of a comprehensive test plan and test strategy

-          Strong analytical skills

-          Strong communication skills

-          Ability to work independently with little direction

-          Flexible and able to work effectively on more than one project
with changing priorities with a strong sense of urgency

-          Experience or knowledge of UFT automation tool or comparable

-          Experience or knowledge in design scripting and maintenance of
complex functional automated test suites using ALM/UFT/VBScript

-          Knowledge of automation framework and standard components

-          Knowledge of automation coding standards and best practices

-          Strong experience in identifying good candidates for automation

-          Web Services experience

-          XML understanding/experience

-          SQL experience

-          ETL experience

-          Experience in Database testing, data comparison, data replication

-          Accessibility testing

-          Microsoft BI knowledge

-          Previous experience leading Agile teams

-          Previous experience in the planning of Load and Performance
testing

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar.Muchumari*

*Logic soft,inc.*

5900, Sawmill Road, Suite 200, Dublin, OH - 43017

WORK:  (614) 884-5544 x 229| FAX:  (614) 884-5540 |

Email: sudha...@logicsoftusa.com | Visit Us: www.logicsoftusa.com |