*LONG TERM*

*RATE*

*DOE*

*DIRECT CLIENT*

*YES*

*INTERVIEW TYPE*

*Phone*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

Minimum 84 months experience with JAVA Programming (version 1.4 or higher).

Minimum 84 months experience using WebServices, LDAP, Active Directory,
OID, SSO, Servlets and Applets (API’s).

Minimum 84 months experience with J2EE development.

Minimum 72 months experience with Oracle RDBMS (version 9i or higher).

Minimum 72 months experience programming business logic in stored
procedures and/or middle tier.

Minimum 72 months experience with web page templating frameworks in J2EE.

Minimum 36 months supporting application projects for the transportation
industry.

Minimum 24 months experience using JDeveloper.

Minimum 24 months experience using Struts and Top Link.

Minimum 24 months experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
practices and concepts.