Hello Partners,

We are looking for *JD Edwards Consultant with Distribution exp.* for one
of our client at *Jacksonville, FL or Richmond, VA*. Please let me know
your interest.

*JD Edwards Consultant with Distribution exp.*

*Location: Jacksonville, FL or Richmond, VA*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Interview: Phone/Skype*

*Duties and responsibilities of this role will include:*

·         Must have prior experience working with JD Edwards One World 9.0

·         Must have prior experience working with DSI Implementation
Projects

·         Must have experience with the implementation and configuration of
JD Edwards Configurator tool

·         Must have experience working on EnterpriseOne 9.0
conversion/upgrade projects in moderate to high customized environments

·         Must have substantial experience as a consultant doing
project-based work

·         Must have the ability to multi-task and organize effectively to
meet client expectations working as part of a larger team

·         Adaptable to different client work environments

·         Must provide accurate and consistent status reports to clients
and other stakeholders

*Requirements:*

·         10+ years’ experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne

·         Must have a heavy background in Distribution

·         Solid experience with Sales Orders, Supply Chain and Advanced
Pricing

·         Experience upgrading to JDE 9.0 and/or 9.1

·         Experience with DSI Implementation

·         Experience creating functional requirements and specifications
for DSI scripts a plus

·         Must be able to travel to client locations

·         Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint

*Education:*

Bachelor’s degree (business, engineering or related field recommended)

Knowledge of theories, principles and concepts typically acquired through
completion of a bachelor’s degree.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com