*Get Quick & Prompt Response on all your consultant resumes submitted.
*

Hello,
My name is *Bhageerath M(Sr. Technical Recruiter). *I came across your
resume online and I have an open opportunity that you may be a good fit for.
Please take a look at the requirements below. This will be an Excellent
opportunity to work with. If you feel you are qualified and interested
please reply with a word version of your resume.

If you are not qualified or interested please feel free to forward this to
someone who may be a good match.  I look forward to your feedback.

Please check below requirement(s) and send me your profile for which
position you are suitable for..
*Direct Client Requirement

Please send resumes to **bhageera...@systelinc.com*<r...@catstaffing-us.com>

**

*Position            : Java Architect*

*Job location       : Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration            : 6 months (Can be extended further)*

*Industry            : Airline*

*20% - 30% of architectural knowledge is good enough.*

They are looking for person with more hands on experience.

1. EJB experience (Must)

2. Message driven beans (Must)

3. IBM MQ Series or knowledge on working with queues (Must)

4. Web services (Must)

5. RAD 7.5 (Must)

8. Spring (Must)

9. UDB experience in developing stored procedures (Highly preferred)

10. iBatis (Preferred)

11. Quartz (Preferred)

*Please feel free to contact for more information..*

***Helping Hands will never fail in return!!

Very Truly,

Bhageerath| Sr. Technical Recruiter
SYSTEL INC.
Voice : 678-261-5220 Ext 324 | Direct: 678-261-5238
E-mail ID: **bhageera...@systelinc.com* <bhageera...@systelinc.com>

*Yahoo IM : speak2bhageeratha*
*Toll Free: 1-888-8SYSTEL *
*Fax: 678-623-5938*