*Hi,*

*This is jagadeesh from Osair technologies if you have any consultant for
the Hyperion Architect please send to my official mail id.*

Need Expected Hourly rate on C2C/1099

Houston, TX

3 months to begin (Locals ONLY)

*Job Description*

1.       A senior Hyperion architect with more than 10 years architecting
Hyperion solutions around Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting.

2.       Mandatory

a.       Expert level knowledge around Essbase architecture, Hyperion
Planning and administering, designing, developing Essbase & Planning based
Oracle EPM solutions.

b.      Advanced knowledge of troubleshooting performance issues, designing
appropriate Data Integration and Metadata integration mechanisms required.
Should be able to come up with the right integration solution for the
customer including Source or Target as Cloud.

c.       CAPEX module or Project Financial Planning experience required
i.e. should have initiated these plan types and designed and developed a
solution on this.

d.      Overall knowledge around Hyperion Financial Reporting, FDM EE, ODI,
Smartview etc. required.

3.       Desirable

a.       PBCS and EPM Cloud services implementation experience highly
designed.

b.      Hyperion Financial Management and/or FCCS

c.       Workforce Module

*Warm Regards,*

 *Jagadeesh,*

*IT Recruiter*

*Osair Technologies LLC*

Direct : 703-349-5631 |  FAX 732-289-6076

jagadees...@osairtech.com <deva...@osairtech.com>

Gtalk:*jagadeesh.os...@gmail.com <jagadeesh.os...@gmail.com>*|
www.osairtech.com

12642 Chapel Rd Suite 16D Clifton, VA 20124

[image: logo]

* "We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.
All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused.