*Looking for Senior Project Manager*

Location: Tallahassee, FL.

*ONLY LOCAL TO FL*

* Start Date: ASAPType: Temporary ProjectEstimated Duration: 1+ year with
possible extensio*n

*Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work.*

Tallahassee, FL.

*Responsibilities *include but are not limited to the following:

   - Coordinate and integrate oversight project activities;
   - Manage, lead, or administer OIT project resources;
   - Monitor project deliverables and activities to mitigate risk;
   - Monitor, implement, and/or maintain quality assurance processes;
   - Monitor and facilitate change control management throughout the
   lifecycle of the project;
   - Evaluate, monitor, or ensure compliance with state, federal and
   Client’s laws, regulations, policies, standards, or procedures;
   - Provide input into Application Services project management methods and
   practices.

*Requirements:*

   - Experience performing project management activities (5+ years);
   - Experience with project management methodologies and tools, resource
   management practices and change management techniques;
   - Experience managing multiple large and/or cross-functional projects of
   medium to high complexity that have a greater impact to the enterprise;
   - Experience with State, Office of Information Technology and
   Application Services processes and procedures;
   - Project Management Professional (PMP) with the Project Management
   Institute (PMI) (required);
   - Eight years of professional experience in Computer Science,
   Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field may be
   substituted for Bachelor’s Degree.

Thanks,

*Pradeep | Qualonix Global Technologies*

Phone : 305-359-5686

Email  : prad...@qualonixtech.com

[image: Description: qualonix_logo2_full_200]

 *Disclaimer* : Under Bill’s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th
U.S.Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include
contact information If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. All the removal
requests will be duly acted upon