*Job Title : Need C# .NET Developer*

*Location : Austin TX ::Only locals::*

*Duration : 12 Months*

*.NET (C#), FileNet P8 Must.Financial Clients exp Must.*

The Programmer IV works under the direction of the Manager of Information
Systems Support and performs highly complex (senior-level) computer
programming and analysis work. Work involves leading automation projects of
significant size, complexity, and importance with responsibility for
project completion, implementation, and maintenance, including
organizational data modeling, establishment of standards, and
implementation of legislation. Assists in development and implementation of
new or enhanced policies and technical recommendations for IT
administration. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude
for the use of initiative and independent judgment.

Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
(Experience may substitute for the required education on a year-for-year
basis with a maximum substitution of four years).
• Eight years of full-time computer programming experience using Microsoft
.Net (C#).
• One year of experience supervising or leading major automation projects.
• Experience managing projects and developing applications utilizing a
well-defined systems development lifecycle methodology (SDLC).

Preferred Qualifications
• Experience developing applications using Microsoft .NET (C#), FileNet P8
and the FileNet P8 API.
• Experience developing and maintaining imaging applications.
• Understanding of BPM (Business Process Management) workflow.

*Note: Please send me the updated resume and Visa copy and Photo Id*

*PLEASE FILL THE DETAILS:*

·         Full name:

·         First:

·         Last:

·         Gender:

·         Email id:

·         Phone number:

·         Nationality:

·         Current location:

·         DOB:

·         Relocation:

·         Location Preferences:

·         Visa status:

·         Skype ID:

·         Linked in ID:

·         If H1B Validity ends date/month/year:

·         Highest Education Details: University: MM/YR:

·         Notice period to join:

·         S.s.no <http://s.s.no/> last 4 digits:

·         Total IT exp:

·         U.S.A exp:

·         Best time to reach:

*EMPLOYER DETAILS:*

·         Name:

·         Phone Number:

·         Email id:

·         Company name:

*PLEASE SHARE THE 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES:*

Reference 1)

Name:

Number:

Email id:

Designation:

Reference 2)

Name:

Number:

Email id:

Designation:

Thanks,

*Pradeep | Qualonix Global Technologies*

Phone : 305-359-5686

Email  : prad...@qualonixtech.com
[image: Description: qualonix_logo2_full_200]

*Disclaimer* : Under Bill’s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. All the removal
requests will be duly acted upon