Hi,

Please reply to a...@cigniti.com with resumje, current location and contact
details,

Need:JAVA, JBOSS JSF SEAM DEVELOPER –
Duration: 4+MONTHS,
Location: DALLAS, TX  (2 POSITIONS )

*MUST HAVE SEAM EXPERIENCE *

I need 1-2 Jboss Seam Developers for a front end development gig. Please
note that this description read JSP or JSF Seam.  They are deciding to go
with JSF / Seam.

Company is looking for a Developer to work with their UI Developer who is
designing web pages in Photoshop.  They need someone that can take photoshop
images and transform them into either JSF or JSP (A decision I will be
making in the coming weeks).  They are either going to use JBoss seam (JSF
resources), or we are going to go with Java Server Pages (JSP).

*THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:*

   - Building dynamic Web-based applications using XHTML, CSS & Javascript
   - Creating advanced user interface elements (date range pickers, drag and
   drop lists, etc)
   - Converting Photoshop mock-ups of web sites into pixel-perfect, valid
   XHTML/CSS
   - Cross-browser testing and implementation
   - Image optimization

·         Insuring that front-end deliverables work with back end (Java /
JSP)

   - Experience creating complex layouts using CSS and semantic, valid XHTML

   - Web-specific Photoshop experience
   - A strong knowledge of current web trends and resources
   - A good understanding of usability and accessibility, including coding
   to WAI standards
   - A Good understanding of JavaScript / AJAX, including experience jQuery
   - A working knowledge of scripting languages such as PHP, ASP or JSP
   - The ability to produce fast loading, bug free sites
   - Excellent attention to detail

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi