Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have urgent openings with me, Please let me know if you have anyone
with you. Please do reply me ASAp.

Here below are the Project Details-:

*Position ONE:*Project Manager

Location:* *San Jose CA

Duration: 3+months

  Job Duties:  Technical manager who has experience designing ECM systems.
Documentum, records management, web content management, governance, business
processes. Can lead team and drive client disucssions. Can articulate pros
and cons around design decisions and can set direction. Ability to create
roadmaps and implementations plans.

Position two:Documentum Architect

Location: San Jose CA

Duration:3+months

  Job Duties:  Skilled in designing and implementing documentum solutions.
Documentum 6.5 experience required.

Position Three:Documentum Administrator

Location:San Jose CA

Duration: 3+months

*
  Job Duties:  Skilled in administering documentum solutions using
Documentum 6.5*

**

Position 4 :SAP Portal Resource

  Job Duties:  SAP Portal Resource (Developer)
Location: Houston, TX. Locals strongly preferred

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)