*H*i,

* Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides. *

* *

*Please send resume to **...@epeopletech.com only.*

* *

*Role: Data Architect*

*Location: NYC*

*Duration: 12 months*

RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
* Participate in business requirements analysis - select required
methodologies and tools, develop the data models, data mapping and data
distribution models.
* Facilitate key decisions on meeting tactical requirements while continuing
to move forward towards the strategic vision.
* Participate in defining standards and selecting tools for :
o Mapping between data sources
o Management and documentation of meta-data, data definitions and validation
rules
o Making the data available throughout the enterprise
o Data quality and completeness measures
Requirements:
* 10 or more years experience as a Data Modeler
* Familiarity with data management tools
* Experience with the complete information system life cycle
* Ability to deal with all levels of business and technology.

Skills:
The general skills and personal qualities a technical architect should
possess include:
* Strong Data Design and Database Design
* Strong Analytical Skills
* Strong verbal and written communications and presentation skills
* Impact & Influence
* Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with team
members from a variety of backgrounds
* Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize
competing requests.
* Ability to be versatile, flexible, and proactive when resolving technical
issues.
* Personal commitment to quality and on-schedule delivery
* Ability (and willingness) to mentor junior team members
* Support project manager/team in establishing and meeting project
milestones

Thanks & regards,

*RAM*

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/732-377-0573*.

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr :trk_recruiter

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.