Dear Vendor,
I hope this email finds you well!

Title             : Sharepoint / SAP Integration
Location     : Stratford, CT
Duration    : 8 Months Contract

Minimum Requirements:
For our client we are looking for an expert Consultant with SAP 4.7 and
SharePoint integration

experience:
Expertise would encompass integrating *SAP with Microsoft SharePoint
workflows*.  We are using *MS SharePoint 2007 to build workflows that both
read from and write data to SAP 4.7.*  Currently we are experiencing issues
with regard to the writing of data to SAP and require assistance in this
area in particular, but would also look for expertise on the workflow design
approach and execution.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
da...@catstaffing-us.com