Hi  Partners ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
best rate ASAP.

Job Title  :  *QA tester With Selenium*
Location  : King of Prussia, PA
Duration : 18 Months Contract
Rate          :Open

 ****IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULATANTS ****

My Client is Looking for candidates with strong Selenium experience for the
Test Developer position. Candidates should have experience developing their
own test scripts with Selenium.

They still have several positions open and are actively interviewing. If you
have any otyher candidates please let me know. They will require a face to
face interview after a phone interview.

Very Truly,
Kavi Johnson,
Voice: 201 257 5081 x  296,