Happy Friday!
I hope this email finds you well!

*Please let me know if you have any SQL Server Developer located in GA/FL,
Send resumes to da...@catstaffing-us.com*

Title             : SQL Server Developer
Location     : Panama City, FL
Duration     : 6 Months Contract

*SQL 2005, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS*

It’s a six month project, with a client we have closed business with before.
I’ve never sent you a req with this client.

The person would have to have good communication skills and personality, the
skill set is SQL 2005, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.  They must have strong experience
in all three(SSAS, SSIS, SSRS).  It would be in the Panama City Beach area
of Florida(good sunny/beach location).

Thanks
Davis Johnson
da...@catstaffing-us.com