Hi,

Please let me know the status for the following position ASAP.

It is a sure closure.

Title: SAP EWM Functional

Location: SanDiego, CA

Duration: 18 Weeks

1)  4 to 5 years in SAP Logistics execution.

2)  At least one project in EWM as functional consultant

3) Good understanding of Warehouse Management / logistics execution
processes

4) Should be able to work with technical team and provide functional specs
for the RICEF objects

5) Should have experience in building functional specs and design for
interfaces with third party systems preferably transportation systems

6) Good communication skills and attitude

Thanks & regards,

* *

*RAM*

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/ 732-377-0573.*

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr : trk_recruiter

Gtalk    : tram29

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.