Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are

comfortable with the belo Business Analyst
position, If so please do send me your updated resume and the best

number to reach you!

Position   :    SQL Server DBA
Duration   :    5 months
Location   :    Local to Lauderdale, FL

Responsibilities:
Perform SQL DBA functions
Provide an assessment of the current environment setup a maintenance

and monitoring of the current environment
Provide knowledge transfer to the current ADABAS and Oracle DBAs
Setup and maintain SQL for the upcoming SharePoint implementation
Virtualize the environment (75% is already virtualized)
Requirements:
Extensive SQL Server experience
Oracle 10g experience
Experience with VMware versions 3.5 and 4
ADABAS experience (a plus)
Experience working in an educational environment is a plus

Thanks-
Sohail Khan - soh...@panzersolutions.com