Hi,

Greetings from Ram (epeople Tech.).

Please find the following requirement and send me your consultant’s profiles
to r...@epeopletech.com ASAP.

Reporting Analyst

Parsippany,NJ

6 Months

*Basic Skills:*

·         Have domain knowledge in healthcare & better if know revenue cycle
management

·         Preferably worked with US healthcare industry or AR business,
B2B/B2C Collections.

·         Minimum 3-5 years of Experience on Business Intelligence platforms

·         *Working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS, SSIS,
SSAS), BIDS, VB.NET, Crystal 10, Working knowledge of VB.NET/ ASP .NET,
Oracle, MS SQL Server, good PLSQL/TSQL knowledge*

·         Having good communication & people management skills

·         Good understand of IIS applications and web technologies on .NET

v  Skills Elaborated:

Ø  Extensive experience on Reporting/ Business Intelligence platforms

Ø  Have working experience working on Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS,
BIDS, Report Builder 2.0

Ø  End-to-End development and deployment of SSRS. Understanding of SSRS
architecture, security etc.

Ø  Ability to design and develop complex reports involving business
meta-data.

Ø  A domain knowledge of working with healthcare business ( specially in
revenue cycle management area) would be an added advantage

Ø  Excellent Knowledge of .Net & Oracle PL/SQL.

Ø  Working on Support & Maintenance project would be an added advantage.

Ø  Ability to lead off-shore Senior programmers & programmers in a matrix
and collaborative environment

Ø  Excellent oral, written and documentation skills.

Ø  Have done client communication in past projects

Thanks & regards,

* *

*RAM*

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/ 732-377-0573.*

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr : trk_recruiter

Gtalk    : tram29

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.