Hi,

Greetings from Ram (epeople Tech.).

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants with the below position, If so please do send me updated word
resume and the best number to  reach you!

Looking for a Data Analyst with excellent SQL query writing skills using
PL/SQL specifically. The ideal candidate I am looking for needs to have
extensive experience with ensuring data quality, and experience with
gathering data from multiple sources. *The candidate will need to be able to
come in for an in-person interview at the client site after passing the
technical phone interview.*

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6 months

Responsibilities:

   - Understanding Business and data needs for the Fraud and Authentication
   team and analyze multiple data sources and document data mapping to meet
   those needs.
   - Write queries to analyze and validate data in pre-production and
   production environments in the following instances:
      - Before and after an install to do data integrity checks
   - Analyze data discrepancies identified by bankers
   - Research data integrity and discrepancies during production issues
   - Data gap analysis for a new fraud model implementation and merger
   initiatives
   - Collaborate with the technology teams to understand the Fraud and
   Authentication data structures, batch jobs and analyze and document the data
   gaps and propose data gathering strategies to fix them.

Qualifications/Skills:

   - Superior analytical, writing, verbal and time management skills
   - 8-10 years of experience in writing database applications and writing
   sql queries (ORACLE)
   - Prior experience working with SQL tools and products
   - Strong business focus
   - Self-starter with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment
   - Ability to interact with and to develop relationships with people in
   both business and technology area.
   - Prior experience with system of records is highly preferred

 Thanks & regards,

* *

*RAM*

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/ 732-377-0573.*

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr : trk_recruiter

Gtalk    : tram29

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.