Hi,

I have an immediate requirement opening for a *Java Developer position in
Minneapolis, MN. This is a 4-6+ months contract position*. I would
appreciate if you could send me your updated word format resume along with
best contact details ASAP.

*Here are the requirement details:*

*Position             : Java Developer*

*Location            : Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration           : 4-6+ months contract***

I have a need in the Minneapolis, MN area (Local candidates preferred).

*What I am looking for (required)*

   - Excellent communication skills

Someone who can articulate a technical concept clearly

   - 7 - 10 years of JAVA experiences
   - Java 1.5 or higher
   - Java Web Development
   - JSP
   - Servlets
   - Javascript
   - Tomcat
   - Hibernate
   - SQL
   - Maven

*Desired***

   - JUnit
   - XML
   - Web Services - client side development from WSDL
   - GWT (desired)
   - TeamCity
   - Shopping Cart / eCommerce

Thanks/Regards,

*SAMEER*,
*Xpert**Tech Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email:*sam...@xperttech.com*

Ph# 781-399-4354 | Fax # 781 207 0709 | www.xperttech.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sameer-maharana/9/1b/b5a>

* *

*IMPORTANT NOTE*: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in future, please reply with ""Remove"" in the subject
line and the email-id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP.

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?