Hi,

I have an immediate requirement opening for a *WebSphere Developer position
in St Louis, MO. This is a 5+ month’s contract position*. I would appreciate
if you could send me your updated word format resume along with best contact
details ASAP.

*Here are the requirement details:*

Attached is a detailed job description for our WebSphere Developer
position.  Our client is creating a centralized database repository that all
loan systems will pull reports and get fed data from.  I only want your best
candidate.

*Position             : WebSphere Developer*

*Location            : St. Louis, MO*

*Duration           : 8 - 14 months***

*Preferred skills in order of importance are** *

*1.) SQL Server 2005 *

*2.) Websphere Application Server version 6.1 *

*3.) RAD or Eclipse experience 4.) OAM experience*

*Duties and Responsibilities*

Seeking an experienced Application Developer to support a new accounting and
financial reporting platform for a large financial services institution.
The candidate will be working in a team environment to enhance and support a
new accounting system that will be developed using SQL Server, Java EE and
WebFOCUS reporting.  The candidate should be very experienced in SQL
Database programming and Java EE web application development.  The candidate
will be expected to perform the following functions:

   - Participates in the technical design of application systems. Develops
   and implements application systems.
   - Defines time tables and project tasks; analyzes and estimates cost and
   time. Performs change impact analysis tasks.
   - Creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
   - Performs design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of
   solutions. Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected
   application performance levels are achieved.
   - Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintain, and modifies
   computer programs of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
   - Performs, and at times leads clients and technical staff to,
   investigate, analyze, and resolve technical problems related to system
   functions, programming, and procedures.
   - Participates in post-implementation reviews of both application
   development content and process to maximize shared learning.

*Basic Qualifications***

   - 4 years of experience in information systems technology.
   - Exceptional technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
   - Ability to present complex technical concepts in verbal or written
   business terms.
   - Ability to work independently and with a team.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
   - Exceptional technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.

   - Excellent planning and organizational skills.
   - Ability to work on multiple projects / tasks consecutively.
   - Ability to read and understand data models and entity relationship
   diagrams.
   - At least 3-4 years experience with a formal project development
   methodology.
   - Strong SQL skills.
   - Java EE Skills (Java 1.5, JSP, Web Services, Servlets, JSTL).
   - Web Development Experience (Javascript, CSS, YUI Framework, Struts 1.1
   Framework, Spring Framework, SQL).

*Preferred Skills/Experience***

   - SQL Server 2005
   - Rational Application Developer (RAD) or Eclipse Experience.
   - WebSphere Application Server (WAS), version 6.1 Experience.
   - Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Identity Management - COREid, WebGate
   Experience.
   - ClearCase (version control) Experience.
   - Familiarity with accounting or Loan systems is desirable.
   - Data warehousing background is a plus.

Thanks/Regards,

*SAMEER*,
*Xpert**Tech Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,