Hi Partners

Position           : .Net Developer

Location          : Tacoma, WA**

Type              :  Contract (till this year end)

Start Date       : Immediate

* **Send me resume to rak...@sageitinc.com *

Senior level experience as .net (c#) and OOP software developer

Experience in agile development practices.

Comfortable coding in collaborative and pair programming styles.

Familiar with such object oriented design patterns as:

- Repository and Gateway

- Model View Controller (MVC) and Model View Presenter (MVP)

- Strategy

- Notifier/Listener, Publish/Subscribe

- Dependency Injection (rather than Factory)

Familiarity with the following or similar frameworks

- Nhibernate (or other ORM framework; but we won't be using Entity
Framework)

- Castle Windsor (or other IOC/DI framework)

Test Driven approach to software design and development

- MbUnit or NUnit experience

- Writing unit tests in the form of user specifications

- Measuring code coverage

- Continuous Integration - build and test automation - we use Team City

Other Languages/Tools

- JQuery

- JavaScript

- Power shell